Shoon is Shoon. You just can't describe him.

Nhi from USA, 15 years old




I thought of having my reason be that he was the one person to introduce me to the wonderful world of Johnny's Juniors. I remember reading about Satomi Hakkenden, the person saying how the story was similar to Fushigi Yuugi. Being a huge fan of that manga, I decided to check it out. I went to its dramawiki page and literally, just stopped breathing for a minute or two. There, in the little poster, I saw one of the cutest guys ever. And no, it wasn't Takki. It was Shoon.

I downloaded, watched, enjoyed, and fangirled Satomi Hakkenden, squealing every time Shoon appeared. He was a pretty good actor. I found out he was in Ya-Ya-yah, listened to their music, fell in love. Learned that Ya-Ya-yah was a Junior band of Johnny's, so I researched other Junior bands, listened and watched them, fell in love even more. The rest is history.

To be honest, I really was racking my brain, wondering why I liked Shoon so much. Shoon is just simply, Shoon, and I don’t think anyone, ever, will be able to explain what’s so great about him. He's indescribable~~ lol.

permanent link :: 1 comments

leave a comment

[+]·[+]·[+]·[+]·[+]·101 Reasons to like Shoon·[+]·[+]·[+]·[+]·[+]