he works hard and inspires~

Rica from Philippines, 14 years old.


Unlike the others... I do not have time to prepare a pic of Shoon ;__;. I had been rused with school activities(dances) which have taken a tole on my PC time TT_TT. The Dances involved like...4 hours of practice each day while having to keep up with our studies. I got through it all since I kept thinking "If Shoon can do it... I might be able too" XDDDD.

Whenever I see Shoon dance, host, act, MODEL etc. I really see that he gives it his all even when he seems to be having a bit of difficulty with it. He's been able to finish his studies and keep his activities in Johnnys. I'm seriously amazed by him seeing as how school in Japan is WAAAAAY TOUGHER than our schools here(*is in high school*).

I'm inspired by him to work hard and give it my all. Even if I find it hard to accomplish some of my tasks(ie studying, supposedly dancing XDDD, doing PE) I think "Ah... just just... put up with it and show them that you're even better than what they expect.", which I adapted from wanting to be able to work as hard as Shoon in what I do.

Even now I think it affects me, now that Ya-Ya-Yah is well..... and Shoon's activities have decreased so much, I still see him trying to put a smile on. I see him working hard. Maybe somewhere in the back of his mind there's like some voice saying "I'll still be able to do it!!". Whether or not he gets little screen time now he still does his best.

When I saw him sing solo(well not really *killed* more like they focused him well FOR ONCE) during the 12/02/2007 Shounen Club, a tear fell from my eye. I was so happy for him. I was touched. Even if if was only like 5 seconds, seeing him at his best makes me smile. It gets me through the rest of the week too XDDD.

permanent link :: 1 comments

leave a comment

[+]·[+]·[+]·[+]·[+]·101 Reasons to like Shoon·[+]·[+]·[+]·[+]·[+]