because he has it

Erika from Sweden, 15 yrs. old

why love shoon? why is shoon worthy of your love?

he has it. the it that can not be put into words.
shoon was the man who introduced me to the whole johnny's jr. world.
he made me sit up all night, watching old ya-ya-yah clips from 2003.
he opened up a whole new world to me. i don't love him only because he did that, though.
his dancing. singing. acting. his talent. he has the it that no other, that i know of, have.
his smile. his sparkling eyes. his voice. the way he moves.
just watching him smile makes me feel like the happiest girl on earth.
the way he can just, fill you up with warmth by just doing this simple action.
showing a simple emotion.

these might not be enough reasons for you to love him, but it is to me.
he is a nice boy, and the world needs more love.♥

permanent link :: 0 comments

leave a comment

[+]·[+]·[+]·[+]·[+]·101 Reasons to like Shoon·[+]·[+]·[+]·[+]·[+]