he's just adorkable

Jasmine from USA, 16 years old



When we think of Shoon, we think of someone who is so cool, even for a Junior. He has this air about him that just makes you drool all over him. He's so mature for his age, even when he doesn't look anything like his age. We see the older brother to Ya-Ya-yah, the awesome acrobat, and the cool dancer. But we forget that he tends to act younger then he really is. And that's what I love about him. That no matter how cool and hot he looks, he will always be a child at heart. I adore the fact that as much as he tries to keep that kakkoi mask on, it tends to break and show us the real Shoon underneath. Whenever I see that adorkable smile, I can't help but smile back because I wish to be there with him to enjoy that childish moment, if only for a second.


permanent link :: 0 comments

leave a comment

[+]·[+]·[+]·[+]·[+]·101 Reasons to like Shoon·[+]·[+]·[+]·[+]·[+]